Monday, November 2, 2009

LOVE OTHERS

LOVE OTHERS
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s200/Mesmerize1977/normal_Heart4.jpg

I'm still sharing some tips on how to have a happy life. I have mentioned before something about Loving yourself. It's true that you cannot learn how to love others if you're not going to do it to yourself. This time, after you've learned how to love yourself, it's time to share it to others. Do not be so self-centered of course. Care for the people around you. Always keep in mind that happiness is impossible without loving!^^

3 comments:

Nisha November 6, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

I agree Blue.. loving ones self is the key to loving others which also allows us true happiness.. great post my friend :-)

Print Brochures November 17, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Which is more important though, to love yourself or to love others? And how come it's easy for us to hurt others but we don't want to get hurt in any way?
Just some thoughts that I've been pondering on for a while now.. :D

much2ponder December 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

So true Bluedreamer. Your blog serves as a positive place that adds light in a dark world. I appreciate all you do to make a difference in your world and in your own little corner. You bless me.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP