Sunday, April 5, 2015

Why Did I Choose Eyeglasses Over Contact Lenses?

When my vision suddenly become blurry for no reason, that was the time I realized that I should visit my ophthalmologist and that is also the time I discovered that I have diabetes. According to my doctor, my blood sugar level went too high and the blurry vision is just an indication of it. Since then, my vision is somehow affected and I had to start wearing eyeglasses. Although a friend of my is suggesting that I should wear contact lenses instead. Even though it seems like they are comfortable to wear, I personally prefer eyeglasses over contacts and I have so many reasons why and allow me to list them down.
Maintenance
Eyeglasses offer many benefits over contact lenses and one of them is the maintenance. Unlike contact lenses, eye glasses require a less time of cleaning. You can even place them anywhere and you do not have a formula to put the lenses on. They can also last longer than lenses.

Ease of Use
Unlike contact lenses, eyeglasses can be worn instantly and you no longer need to touch your eye just to wear them. If your glasses are good enough, you can drop them without breaking while contact lenses are so hard to find and you can even get infection if a dust or anything alike touches your lenses. 

Fashion Statement
They said that eyeglasses can be an extension of our personality. It gives us an identity and we can perfectly match them with our outfits whether it is formal, semi casual or sporty, there is definitely an eyeglasses that matches your need!

Affordable
If there is one great advantage of eyeglasses over contact lenses, that would be its inexpensiveness. There are so many cheap eyeglasses online that you can buy and as long as you have the right prescription, you can definitely avail a wide variety of them. CheapEyeglassesOnline.ca is just a perfect place to shop for your glasses. They got huge collection of different eyeglasses that will suit your need. They got all types of eyeglasses for both men and women and I personally got mine from them and still embracing the benefits from it. Feel free to check their site and see what else they got to offer.

Overall, eyeglasses and contact lenses are definitely ideal to use but it depends on the owner's preferences. In my end, I find eyeglasses more enjoying and more comfortable but I'm sure some will feel the other way around. How about you, which oine do you prefer the most? Eyeglasses of contact lenses?

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Ladybird' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP